Lyle's Testimony

Leave a Comment


This is a testimony shared by Lyle Schut.

I injured my left shoulder in June and had very bad pain and difficulty lifting my arm above my head.
I thought I tore something and was worried that I might need to have surgery.  I signed up to receive
prayer for healing at the HOME healing rooms.  I met with two people in a ministry room at HOME
and they spent some time listening to me tell the story of how I hurt my shoulder, then they read
some scripture and prayed for healing in my shoulder.  I felt really warm heat in my shoulder while they
prayed.  After I left, I knew something was happening because I immediately had less pain and more
movement in my shoulder.  After about a week, I was able to move my arm above my head without pain
and it kept getting stronger and stronger.  I did not need to have surgery!  I felt very loved and I really
appreciated the time the ministry team spent reading scripture and praying for me.

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig