Emma's testimony

Leave a Comment
This is a testimony shared by Emma Sandbulte.

As I was sitting at the Wednesday night loft set at the HOME Building,I could feel the Holy Spirit moving in everyone and throughout the room. When you hear all the different ways people sing and talk in tongues you can tell that you are not alone.  You think of a whole bunch of ways to worship and praise the Lord. My favorite part about the Loft is that no one cares about what they look like and what others will think about how they worship. I also like how you have the freedom to yell out a verse or a prayer whenever you want because you never know if God is putting that same verse or topic on a prayer on someone else’s heart. I also like how I am young but I have the freedom to do whatever I want when it comes to prayer. I feel like blogging is a way to express some of my emotions in a way that some people wouldn’t think that a child would be able to think or do. My favorite song in the whole set was Reckless Love because it talks about how God will fight for us even if he has 99 more believers and yet our one heart turned to him makes such a difference. In the song it says “there is no shadow he won’t light up Mountain he won’t climb coming after me.” To me that means God will do anything to get our hearts turned to him but only if we truly mean it. The next line says “there’s no wall you won’t kick down, no lie you won’t tear down coming after me.” To me that means that God will kick or tear down any lie that the enemy is telling us. That lie may be that we are to fat or that we don’t have a purpose on this earth. Whatever it is God will try and make us not believe it. If someone is saying that awful stuff to you please know that you are not alone in this. Being in middle school means that there are always going to be people who are mean. But lately there have been some really hurtful words being said to me and I am trying to stay strong. You’re not alone in this time. I don’t know why people think it is okay to say stuff like that but just stay strong and you will be okay. If you are believing the lies that the enemy is telling you then you have to PRAY! God is always trying to do what is right for you. He has your whole life planned and memorized so he knows what is going to happen it just depends on if you trust in what the Lord has planned for you. God really moved through me tonight and I know that I will probably want to go again. I have been there before in the summer but now that the school year has started I haven’t been able to make it. I hope to be able to find time to go though. I had so much to say from one hour of worship and spending time with the Lord but if you have ever been there then you would know that it is so moving.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig