Evan's Testimony

Leave a Comment
This is a testimony shared by HOME staff member, Evan Kraayenbrink.

2 Corinthians 12:10 "That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weakness, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong."

The struggle. That is what I call the last two years. I contracted a brain infection in August of 2015. The strength I have is in the Lord. The Lord uses my weakness for His glory. I am able to be all things for all people in my work here reaching out with His hands to touch their lives for Him. The infection has left me with a lot of headaches and muscles spasms. I do physical therapy and doctor visits. It gets very easy to relate to the crowd that comes on Wednesday for the food pantry. I praise God that He can use me in this way. God has been at work in and through me. I know that I am fearfully and wonderfully made! 
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig