Prayer Guide: P.R.A.Y.

Leave a Comment
This prayer model focuses on Matthew 6:10-13 using the acronym P.R.A.Y. - Praise, Repent, Ask, Yield.

  1. PRAISE
    • Praise God for who He is.
    • Praise God for what He has done.
    • OUR FATHER WHO ART IN HEAVEN, HALLOWED BE THY NAME.
  2. REPENT
    • Repent of sins I have committed.
    • Repent of commands I have neglected.
    • AND FORGIVE US OUR DEBTS, AS WE FORGIVE OUR DEBTORS. 
  3. ASK
    • Ask for the needs of others. 
    • Ask for my needs. 
    • GIVE US THIS DAY OUR DAILY BREAD AND LEAD US NOT INTO TEMPATATION, BUT DELIEVER US FROM EVIL. 
  4. YIELD
    • Yield my will to God's will. 
    • Yield my agenda to God's agenda for me. 
    • THY KINGDOM COME, THY WILL BE DONE ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN. FOR THINE IS THE KINGDOM, AND THE POWER, AND THE GLORY, FOREVER. AMEN. 
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig